Springy and sturdy, this tool has a tip that has been carefully prepared using a five-step process.
It will get under even the most closely gapped reeds. It's made from 0.06" tempered carbon steel but it behaves as though it was much thinner! The trick is to advance the tool at a sharp angle to get under the reed.
This tool is hand-made from tempered high-carbon steel. The very tip is carefully sharpened to the correct specification to allow it to emboss the slot effectively without shredding or otherwise damaging the slot. I test each tool to make sure the tip is correct.
The fundamental improvements you can make to a harp are to make each piece fit together perfectly for an airtight seal. This is one of the most straightforward things you can do to make a harp play better. Use these tools to flatten the comb and reed plates.
- These have a nice and aggressive high tack adhesive.
- Tall labels measure 12mm x 7mm (0.5" x 0.3").
- Stout labels measure 18mm x 5.2mm (0.75" x 0.22").
- All sets have 24 stickers.
- They are available in flat and bubble (dome) type.
- Two shapes are available: Tall or Stout. Both have the exact same surface area for great contact.
- "Extra" label set is for altered or low tunings and special temperaments.