Custom Marine Band Harmonica
- Special 20
- Marine Band Deluxe or Crossover
- Golden Melody
My Full custom is a very powerful instrument that is tailored to your needs.. It's an excellent choice for playing in multiple positions with plenty of control and volume using very little work.
Play it very soft (pianissimo) to very loud(fortissimo).
Standard features include:
- Marine Band Deluxe/Crossover or Golden Melody using my custom Dark comb™
- Special 20 or Rocket using upgraded stock ABS comb
- Covers fashioned with two stainless steel screws in the front
- High-performance work done to every aspect of the instrument, including sympathetic reed work™ and high-precision Analog Strobe tuning.
- 12 month warranty + lifetime service
- Free shipping to Canada and USA
Can this harmonica play overblows "straight on"?
Yes. Overblows and overdraws can be played as passing notes using regular breath and you may be able to sustain them but this harp is not specialised for overbends. If you want easy playing overbends or to sustain or use vibrato with overbends, I recommend my Overbend Custom.
Free tuning options
- Compromise (recommended)
- Just Intonation
- Equal temperament with perfect octaves
Also available, tuning to 432Hz as well as altered tunings
- Conical cover plates (Thunderbird covers), add $15
- Pearwood comb (flattened, chamfered edges, lacquered tips and channels. Do not submerge under water), SUBTRACT $10
Can your used harps be customized?
- Send me your harps to customize, save $25 per harp
-- Harp must be recently made, or vintage before 1970s
-- Harp must be in like-new condition
-- I accept Marine Band 1896 with nails, or any other Marine Band type as well as Golden Melody
-- Customer must contact me before sending me harps. This is to ensure your harps don't get lost
- Shipped in recyclable packaging (no case), included in price
- Plastic Marine Band 1896 case, add $5
- Black Zipper case, add $10
- Save $10 per additional harp (not counting the first one, per order)
- Free shipping to USA and Canada
- International shipping - please contact. Expect up to $25 extra for Europe and up to $75 extra for tracked shipping to other countries.
Non standard Low and High Keys
- Low F#, Low F, Low E, Low Eb, Low D, High G, Add $50
- Low C, Low Bb, Low A, Low G, Low Low F, Add $75
Any questions? Contact me and I will be happy to answer them.